taradogblog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Tara 1, Space left on the couch 0



Made it! They WERE about to watch a DVD (see my last blog) and hadn't left me much space but i didn't let that stop me. Hopped onto the couch whilst the lights were out (after doing my usual wander across the screen to block their view - that alwasy gets them going) then wriggled and thrutched until i'd got myself comfortable. I even managed to get TOWFM told off by the other two couch-dwellers as he kept having to shout at me when i kicked him too much. Never mind, got a comfy seat in the end and was able to watch the last part of the DVD in peace. Not really sure what caused all the laughter when the light went back on (i can maintian my dignity is such situations so i just ignored them).

Been reading more of my new book about these dog-things and have decieded i'd quite like to be one - actually they seem to display many of the same habits as me so they can't be all that bad. Apparently, when they are puppies they try to all snuggle up together and that means trying to get on the couch and in the bed with humanjs - i keep trying that with TOWFM but he won't let me climb the ladder onto his sleeping platform ( a few sharp barks usually brings him down though).

A bit crispy outside this morning so i was high-stepping on the long walk with the bathroom-humanj - brook was a bit cold too so i didn't stay in long but had a good woofy-chase of something up the lane (don't know what ti was, but it moved so i chased it just to show it who is boss round here). I thought i'd found another volvo this afternoon in the back garden - not quite as refined and comfortable but i hopeed in anyway and the handling was okay until it moved (didn't know TOWFM was allowed to drive) and it was open-top which is a bit nippy in this weather and it only had one wheel. For some reason TOWFM started rolling about on the floor muttering things about 'wheelbarrows' and as it didn't seem to be going anywhere i got out and left him to it.

I'm going home tomorrow - it's been a long week but i have had some titbits (don't tell Mum as i'm trying to watch my weight..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home