taradogblog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tara 1, Desmond Morris top marks

This is me sneaking a look at a really interesting book i've found ....intersting things these dogs,must find out a bit more about them (Comment from blogassistant #2 - you have to read the title!).

I thought they'd brought me to a different holiday home today! No big hedge when i got out of the volvo and i was completely disoriented for the rest of the day...i just can't find my usual spot for a wee as i ALWAYS line up with the hedge, but now there's no hedge and i keep getting distracted by things i can see going on up the road.
Anyway, here i am and TOWFM appears to have merged with his computer though i did drag him out for a couple of good walks and found a whole new supply of sticks to bring back home. Nice and muddy too.
And though i brought my favourite shark, i managed to persuade TOWFM to give me a plastic waterbottle to chew...but no titbits as yet, so i live in hope.....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home