taradogblog

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Tara 1, Blogsceptics 0

Well here i am again - in fact this is where i've been for most of the summer and jolly good it has been too. The extra food they provide for me in the field on walks is a special bonus - its like a buffet (i said buffet not woofet). Been much too busy to blog and deal with my public but now the nights are drawing in and Mum and the Boss are off galivanting again.....anyway during the summer i did try out (on my own) the chair in front of the the black box thingy from which my blog emerges... bit difficult getting up as the whole thing started spinning but i managed it in the end and was just getting comfy when the-one-who-isnt-here leapt round the corner and took a photo. Now dont believe anything you hear about guilty looks on certain faces, its all lies.
Had a good inspec of the garden when i arrived, just in case that cat was still up the tree (it wasn't), to see whether my favourite rolling patch on the lawn was still worth making a fool of myself on (it was) and whether big black and white cat things were still in the field next door (they were so I had a good bark to show them who's boss). Bit concerned when for all the day the only one Humanj who still appears to be living in my holiday home is the one-who-keeps-messing-with-his-new-mobile-phone ...things got a bit better when he fed me (really worried about that, seeing that the-one-who-usually-feeds-me was not here) and then the one-we-have-to-go-and-collect-in-the-car came back too. Wonder where the other one is.....
I've heard rumours that we are off to the lemon cake place on Friday - hope they've got some for me - as apparently i've been put on a list of things not to forget (must make sure food is on that list too although i'm sure the nice kitchenHumanj wouldn't see me starve (though i try to convence them all i'm always starving)...need to check out that room again too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home