taradogblog

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tara 65, Heffers 0

The cheek of it - someone (i bet it's that muppety-thing) is adding to my blog! At least they dont have to deal with the black and white frisky things on my walk .......actually i dont have to deal with them anymore when i come to think about it (dogs can have senior moments too you know) as i took the one-who-has-been-smearing-in-the-bathroom-again along with me on my walk yesterday and he sorted them out (i was right behind him giving moral support).
I'm sure this lot here have gone deaf as i've just told them in no uncetain terms (ie using my full repertoir of barks, economy barks, whines, witters, grumbles and rumbles) that i didn't find the 'tarah' comments very funny at all but they are ignoring me (and the stupid things seem to think i want to go out for a wee and its cold out there and the grass is wet on my tummy.....).
I need to do a bit more training of the one-who-feeds-me as this morning he made me go out for a wee before my breakfast - you just can't get the staff these days. I know, i'll get my own back on him tomorrow morning by waking him up before his alarm goes off....
Apparently i'm going home to mum tomorrow - not sure where the boss will be but i'm looking forward to the carpet in the passat. I do hope that 'tarah' won't be tempted to make any comments whilst i'm away or i'll have to go and sort it out again.....and see if there is any lemon cake too whilst i'm there......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home