taradogblog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Tara 1, Carpet 0

Back at my holiday home again (at least they know about bridges here). Felt a bit under the weather this morning and gave the one-who-feeds-me and the one-who-hasn't-yet-tried-to-put-a-sock-on-me the evil eye when they tried to get me out of my nice comfy bed in the back of the volvo with the white sticker in the window (is the one-who-made-the-hall-carpet-turn-hard-and-slippy for sale?) - so I totally ignored them on the way back then (just to fool them) gave them my 'oh, you've come home, goody-goody' greeting when we got in the house........think they fell for it (as usual). Caused a bit of a stir, especially for the one-who's-not-smearing-but now-has-his-head-under-the-sink (is he looking for scaps to eat too?), by being sick on the carpet then sick again outside but I feel much better now, especailly after a bit of grazing on the field during my walk (did feel a bit of a fool when they told me I'd got an extra long piece of grass sticking out of my mouth for most of the walk).
The one-who doesn't-feed-me-as-much-food-as-I'd-like is really useless at the art of stick throwing somtimes - that's the second time at my swimming hole they've thrown my stick (oooooooo, my favourite stick! sooooo good to see it again!) and it's gone over the other side of the stream and onto the bank - but I'm not stupid (after all, I'm a labradog not a poodle) and I remebered where I could climb out - even did a bit of a big splash when I got back in just to see the delight on their little faces.
Wonder what entertainments tomorrow will bring? Bigger meals? more meals? plenty of scraps? swimming? bridges across the river?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home