taradogblog

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Thunder 1, Tara nil

What ho!!

Life here at 'Pricey towers' is as normal - well, to be honest, about as normal as my life ever seems to get. The-one-who-made-concerning-noises-bending-over-the-toilet-whilst-splurging-out-unwanted-food and those other two so-and-so's are watching something called 'Jeeves and Wooster' and keep using funny language (like what ho); I was a bit worried yesterday when TOWFM kept being sick so i felt it my duty to accompany him and then give his face alick to cheer him up when he got back on the couch (why can't i goon the couch when i'm sick.
Had a really good roll in some lovely stuff this morning - well, really good until the one-who-is smearing-stuff-on-my-bedroom-wall hosed me down when i came back and then made me sit outside in the sun with him ntil the smell had gone (why he has to smell so much i don't know).
I'm a bit frikled by the lightening this evening so have been keeping close to (and even under) the table. Bt its gone quiet now so i'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home