taradogblog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Tara 1 Wayne Rooney 0

I've got a poorly foot today - perhaps it's my third metatarsel - and i keep having to lick and nibble it. The one-who-has-been-threatening-me-with-a-sock keeps interrupting me to see what's wrong and then tells the one-who-didn't-get-up-to-see-to-me-at-5:45-this-morning that she can't see anythng wrong and anyway i'm not favouring it - of course i'm not favouring it, i only favour edible things!
No cats in the garden today but i did have a really good look round the willow tree as that is where cats ALWAYS are, don't you know. But there was a fantantic new chew to play with and tug TOWFM round the garden - he let go though when i showed him what i would do if i got hold of a cat......though thinking about it it's much more fun shaking a chew from side to side.
Well i need to go now for another footlick - need to do it furtively as i've seen that they've got the grey sock out again........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home