taradogblog

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Tara 1, Stick Lots (Yippee!)

Somthing still not quite right here but i just can't put my claw on it. Routine's the same as normal, get fed, get walked but something's missing, not sure what - maybe it will come to me when I'm less busy. Been fwimming twice today but got a bit annoyed when the-one-who-fed-me-outside-this-evening wouldn't let me go in again under the bridge on the way home; still, got my own back by walking so slowly (well i am an old dog) that i could hear the irritation. Bet they let me go in there tomorrow.
And STICKS!!!!!! I'd forgotten all about those but was soooooo pleased to find one on the field this morning that i just mucnhed it all up on the lawn when we got back.
We've had raw carrots as an entree to our evening meal - here's hoping that they include me in the main course which is in the green thing which they put food in and out of and which sometimes emits such lovely smells (just like me!) that i just HAVE to lie right in front of it.
Tea's ready - the call has gone out so i'm taking my place at the table...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home