taradogblog

Monday, October 16, 2006

Tara 1, Late Risers 0

I'd forgotten that they get up early here (at the holiday home) and was quite taken by surprise by the-one-who-seems-to-live-in-the-bathroom coming downstairs at dark o'clock. But never mind I got into the spitit of things, had a quick couple of tunes on my shark then headed upstairs to get up the-one-who-has-been-feeding-me-wholefood-chicken-and-brown-rice. I had a bit of an economy bark at the closed bathroom door (i know where he goes to hide from me) then got a bit confused because the-one-who-bought-me-a-box-of-bikkers came out. Still, I picked up my shark and gave it a couple of warning squeeks outside his bedroom door, played a good tune with my tail on the door, the radiator and the other door then barged my way in (he thinks that by closing the door i can't get in - just shows how daft humanjs can be and how determined labradogs can be). I suceeded and got him up - just as i always do!
I was a bit worried that they were trying to starve me here - not something i can usually accse them of - as there were no bikkers when i went to bed last night, just a few selecetions of browm rice and chicken - didn't look like either, but the one-who-took-me-for-a-very-long-walk-this-morning has been complaining about the smell (no, not me!) all day. Actually it looked like swan food so i'll have to keep my beady eye on them to make sure i'm not sharing it.
I can't really complain, as they've put my radiator on (the one behind my bed) so it is raaaaaather cosy. Though i don't like the white thing which they put in with my tea (and i rejected), then tried to get me to catch (i rejected that too, slimy by now) then put in with another veeeeeery small handful of tea (rejected that too), then tried to put down my throat and make me swallow (saying 'good girl' in an encouraguing fashion has no effect, you know) - rejected that one too, just when they were congratulating themselves on being successful. Not sure what happened to it next but i did have a yummy piece of bread soon afterwards.
Think it's time for a flake out on the rug now - i need to conserve my energy until milk time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home