taradogblog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tara 1, Lifeguard 0

I'm taking time off from packing to go home to finish my blog for this week. Well actually, i'm not doing the packing - i just stand in the hall and supervise, giving them encouragement with a well-timed tail wag when they need it. TOWFM has had his nose stuck in a book for most of the afternoon - something called homework (what's work?) so I've assumed the moral support position (fast asleep with my back glued to the radiator) in case he needs me.
Been for a volvridecumwalk this morning - up onto the common then back past the lovely-smelling pig farm (why do they walk faster past it - it ought to be savoured and I do my best to slow them down a bit and teach them one of the pleasures of life) - i even managed to make a dash for the mill pond and had my first swim for weeks! Well, i've got to make myself look as tatty as i usually do after a week here.
I wonder if my ultra-swanky hazard lights are going home with me? I really do feel i'm the height of dogchic, you know, when i got out in the dark. I've got an absolutely fabulous pair of flashing red devil-horns which attached to my collar and now this week i've added a a flashing chin light too! Do you think it will catch on?
Righty-ho - volvo tailgate is open so i'm off back to Mum and the boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home