taradogblog

Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to work

Holiday's over, now it's back to work for some of us. This is my first task of the day, though i think i'm going to made redundant soon as TOWFM now seems to be able to get up on his own (yes Tara, and most often before you've even stirred in the morning - blogmitarbeiter #1).

I'm resuming my other duties too, mainly making sure they know that i'm always very hungry by eating my way through my quilt covers. I think they've noticed but now i don't have a quiltcover so i've started on the quilt (just a little bit on the corner, mind you).
And i managed to kill two birds with one stone by loitering in the kitchen when there might be food prep going on whilst at the same time proving my usefulness by cleaning under the fridge with my tail - you'd be surprised what i sweep out - i found a dried blueberry under there, bit hairy but still edible.
Oh, it's time i was on duty so i'd better go - i need to take up the lert position on the front path to wait for TOWFM.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home