taradogblog

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Gooseberry Fool

Well, we've done the BIG PACK yesterday and i did my best to help though moved pretty smartish when TOWFM started ramming anything to hand into the big rucksack. There was still just enough space to get a few doj-hairs in so that's me packed. I'm a bit worried that there didn't appear to be any of my food and squirt going in (or my bed) so i suppose i'll just have to eat curry like the rest of them whilst i'm away. I like the sound of the river-crossings though as i can get a bit of fimming in. Oh.........they've just told me that it's TOWFM not me who's going to Indiot tomorrow. And to think that i've been practicing for a runny tummy all this week and now i'm not going to need it. Still, it's kept the GM from fretting.
I've been out in the garden in the sunshine, quite a lot really. And do you know i've got a new favourite fruit? They very kindly put a gooseberry bush just at doj height and they were just nice and ripe today so i've polished the lot off (yes Tara, there were about 60 of them last night and now there's none, no wonder you're in need of diorylite - blogmullah # 1). I'm now waiting for the tomatoes to show a bit of colour and then i'll start on them too. It's a bit chilly grazing outside so i do hope they get their act together and get that greenhouse up for next year so i can catch a few rays at the same time (oh no, does that mean you're aiming to reach 14! - blogwallah #1).
Do you know they don't pay attention very much here; the GM has been talking all week about me going home this friday and then seemed a bit surprised when TOWTRV got a text from Mum and Pte Sector saying they are still afloat. I do wish they'd get a grip.......actually getting a grip on a bag of food would be helpful as i've heard disturbing rumours i'm about to run out. Rumour also has it that TOWFM is eating something (not that you can see Tara, as you can't keep your eyes open - blogji #2) so i'd better stop and concentrate more.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home