taradogblog

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LabSecCom.co.uk


Is it really that long since i last blogged? Well it's because i lead such a busy life, you know. I've set my own business up now so i just don't get a minute as i'm rushed off my feet all day. I've worked out a way of static patrolling which you can see in action here.(Action! Ha! - blogazubi #2).
Apart from that we've been learning to parallel park. Well, i've been showing TOWFM how to do it so he can practice when he's not in the car. You just sit in the middle of the kitchen then slow manoeuvre over to one side through 90 dogrees, making sure that your bottom doesn't come off the floor and then there you are, properly parked and ready for anything (or at least a bit of food). Oh, must go, need to go on patrol as i've had my M and it's almost time for my well-earned kiponthecouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home