taradogblog

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well after all that effort i put into training TOWFM for the snowy conditions he didn't go (the wimp). So i had to take all of them on a hunt across the very white fields following a fox track and then play snowball fights with them. Why They can't just stay inside by the radiator i don't know. Oh no!.....THE RADIATOR......MY RADIATOR! I've just been told that it's being SWITCHED OFF next week and then TAKEN AWAY! I'm not coming here again - or if i am i think it's my right to go on the couch much more often if they are depriving me of MY radiator. Apparently there's hugedisruption in a few weeks with something called centralheating being installed.......there had better be another radiator or else!
Oh, now they are sitting down to watch that thing but have put the doj-height table in front of my couch so i've been forced to fetch my puppy in an attempt to look cute....actually, now TOWFM has just invited me on my couch, i think i'd rather go on the other one.
Mum and Private Sector are off skiing soon.....don't to PS but i got a bit hungry and took a nibble of his new ski-boots just to check whether they were safe from mouses in the garage. Yep, they are safe, so no chance of them being nibbled now ...........only joking ...it wasn't really me....and if you thought for one minute that it was me i'll do my bark-at-4:30-in-the-morning-every-morning like i did at the holiday home all last week. They think i've stopped doing it this week.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home