taradogblog

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Tara 120, TOTCG 78

Actually, i'm not 120 that's only my blogtally. sometimes i feel like i'm 120 though especially when it's white and frosty outside so oi (oh no, i've been infected by the GM's accent - have to get rid of that before mum & private sector get back) just switch on IB mode, put my earplugs in so i can't hear anything (that's what you say, Tara, we know you are just deaf especially when asleep - blogmitarbeiter #1, #2 & #99). Been playing a new game today which i am now the world champess at - it's called blueberry billiards and i played it to perfection this afternoon in the kitchen. What you do is, wait for the whole packet of blueberries to be launched out of the top of the fridge then chase them round the kitchen - there are extra points for those you have to scrawp out of corners and even more points when the scrawped ones go into the hall. Any way, I won.
They say blueberries are a super food and that's absolutely true - when i went out for my W this afternoon i was able to go round the filed, past the slurry lagoon and hallway to the post box before starting to scuff. AND i was able to do all of this with a tennis ball in my mouth. I found the tennis ball near the style and had a great game getting TOWFM to run after it for me, then.....i discovered it had a squeaky in too! No chance top TOWFM getting his hands on it then, I can tell you.
THERE WAS NO LEMON CAKE! Mind you there were plenty of tasty titbits and i did managed to get a mouthful of the SBD's food before it was taken up. And TOTCO was just about to shovel the leftovers from steak pie into my bowl when she got stopped by the GM - you should have seen the dirty look i gave him (and TOWTLG who was egging him on). Actually the House Without the Cake is a good place to be on Permalert as they always sit in the kitchen - that SBD got in the way when i was paying particular attention to some food preparation - in my defence, all i can say is that i didn't mean to invade his personal space so there was no need to fluff Himself up to twice his normal size and hiss at me. Actually, i didn't know SBDs could hiss, i thought that was something only cats do.
I got anothet tex (that's more than TOWFM's had this holiday) but I can't understand who all these people Mum & Private Sector are travelling with - they seem to have dumped that nelson chappy and picked up some one called albert ross...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home