taradogblog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

More mud

What is TOWFM up to? I gave him my best moo-in-mouth-three-stretch greeting when he came downstairs just now and he still didn't realise it was time for T! And i'm especially hungry tonight as i've been on a mega-muddy-windy walk this morning with only a bit of chicken skid in the meantime to keep me from starving (and the two biscuits when you came in, and some carrot and a piece of lebkuchen - blogmitarbeiter #1). Anyway that's two days on the trot when i've managed to get very muddy - if fact i think i turned into a brown labradoj today i had so much spatter up my legs (and on your face, the back of your neck and all over your ears) there were so many really plashy deep puddles. And then, of course, as i don't like to leave anyone out, i made sure i could only get my front legs into the back of the volvo so had to be lifted in.
Right, i've had a good scrawp of my new fleecy, been out the front, then in through the house and out the back so it must be time to settle down in front of the fire for a(nother) well-earned sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home