taradogblog

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Stiff-legged stegs

I can multitask, you know. Whilst i'm dogataking this blog i'm also playing with my moo, my squeaky ball and my pineapple.........not forgetting TOWFM too (though i don't get much of a squeak out of him even when i sit down on top of him because he's in my place on the rug. He should know that i have to sit there even when we're having supersqueaky fun just in case there is anything foodlike appears on the table.
I've chased two cats this week - the usual brown one that never seems to learn and always makes a good spectacle streaking across the front lawn and then the big sort of flatish white one with black bits on that's been sitting in the middle of the lawn since the beginning of the week and which doesn't run away when i do a stiff-legged steggy mega-pounce at it.........oh, i see....they've just told me it's my football. I knew that all along of course and there is NOTHING wrong with my eyesight or hearing at all. I'm only pretending when i let TOWCMDTGIHNITMOTN into the house in the evening (well actually, it feels like late at night they get up so early here) without batting an eyelid (that's because you spend so much time asleep you never know what's going on, Tara - blogmitarbeiterin#2).
I'm on the countdown to my blogcentenary now so i need to have a rest now to think about what i'm going to do to celebrate......oh, bedtime is it? Any chance of another bikker?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home