taradogblog

Saturday, September 06, 2008

W, T, M and............Y

Been having Y this week as an after dinner snack back at the holiday home. They seem to find it funny that i can get every last bit out of the Y pot after they've finished with it (been trained very well by Mum on cremfraysh) but i do wish TOWFM would let me have so of the chocolaty bits that come in the part which is always completely empty when i get a look in.
Anyway, great excitement last weekend....i'd forgotten all about Them at the holiday home until they turned up and home and then it all came back to me. 'Fraid to say i got a bit overexciting and did a bit much singywooystuff when TOWFM came in and lost my dignity with the other people there. I was all a bit much so i had to have a very thorough roll on the new lawn, flattening down acres of it - thought it went nicely witht he yellow scorchy bits i've been adding over the past few weeks. Managed to persuade Mum and Private Sector to send me back with TOWFM but Mum very kindly let me have a load of pink pudding which she spread on the floor specially for me - but doesn't she realise that i can't get to the curtains or the ceiling so all of it on there will have to go to waste.
TOWFM's new bed at the holiday home is great except that it's got a gap beneath it and i've managed to get myself wedged under it a couple of times and not been able to roll over and get up and have had to be delicately extracted by TOWFM so that i can be extinguished and bikkered before bed. And speaking of bed I have a lot to put up with you know - they get up much to early here so i've been pretending that i'm still asleep and not doing anything which might make them think i need to go out and have my brekker. I'm getting them trained but it is such a long time until TOWFM gets up.
And i've got a moo now which looks suspiciously like those things in the field next door except that i can get my mouth round this one and get a really good squeak out of it.And my squeaky ball! Couldn't believe my luck when that was still here (though the pendle might have aten it). And speaking of pendles, that Datzi's a bit of alright don;t you think?......... (from a distance!)
I think life's back to normal now so i'm getting enough trips in the volvos, lupos.....but i wonder there thepassat has gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home