taradogblog

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Celestine 1, Ladybird 1

Three weeks down and just one to go before normal life is resumed. Not that it’s been bad here, in fact there’s quite a lot going on. The most interesting development is TOWFM coming down to ground level – now I can spot him in his pit from the doorway without have to crane my neck and so I’m much better at getting him up in the morning. I find a short sharp high-pitched bark about four inches form his ear works wonders if the usual hints don’t work. In fact the-one-who-leads-the ear-degunking was heard to say that TOWFM now gets up early so I must be doing something right.
All the sorting that’s been going on now there’s a lovely soft carpet in TOWFM’s room has unearthed some very acceptable puppy-substitutes for me to meet-and-greet with (until He takes them off me) – there was a very big brown teddy bear called Celestine which I managed to get my mouth on but that got taken off me and put back in TOWFM’s bed very quickly (oops! have I said something i shouldn’t have?) and them a ladybird which wasn’t so good as the legs kept tickling me.
Had a visit from the helen yesterday as the holiday home owners had gone off and left me so the helen came to let me out for a wee (didn’t do one, of course). Pity she didn’t bring any barbeques stuff with her this time so I had to make do with a couple of bikkers (that ‘I’m an abandoned dog’ look always works). And today TOWFM made me go for a walk when it was raining – how mean can you get……..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home