taradogblog

Friday, April 11, 2008

Back to the wild...

...no, that's not a comment on the life they lead at the holiday home it's just that I've been getting in touch with the inner-wolf this last week. First of all I've been honing my hunting skills by chasing moorhens across the garden (actually Tara you followed them down the garden well after they'd decided to make an exit - blogassistant #2) then the big black and white things are BACK in the field across the brook so I well and truly sent them off with some good, long barking sessions. The best of all I put into practice all those wildlife programmes i've been watching about wolfpacks killing their prey....i found a lovely long piece of intestine to race off with before the rest of the pack could eat it. Only thing is it didn't taste very nice so i didn't bother eating it(that's because it was a bicycle inner tube, Tara - blogassistant#2).
Had to be REALLY assertive about getting lifted out of the volvo when i got to the holiday home on monday. TOWFM seemed to expect me to just leap down as if i was some kind of dog and i had to bark & bark until the-one-who-lifts-me came to get me.
We're still revising here so i'm in my moral-support position on TOWFM's chair most of the day (and most of the night - blogassistant #2) and then i'm back on duty at home for the long weekends so life is VERY busy as usual.......when i manage to stay awake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home