taradogblog

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hanging out with the boys

It's great when there's just me and the boys here - I can be even tattier and less refined than i normally am. Take this week for example - i was able to doss about on the settee (not allowed to do that too often when the-one-who-tries-hard-to-maintain-a-few-standards-round-here is at home) - the DVD wasn't very interesting for dojs (yet another war movie - tut!) but i had a good long sleep and awoke for M to them telling me i'd been dreaming and making myself really popular by all the running and twitching that dreaming involves. Also this week, and even better for dojs, the-one-who-smears-on-the-walls-and-spreads-carpet-on-the-floor forgot to get anything for the humanjs for tea so had to get a platter of party food from mands (whatever that is) - those prawn crakers and cocktail sausages were just delicious - just my sort of food.
Taken up weight lifting as well this week - that damned puppy of mine wasn't in the right position when TOWFM finally responded to the thought vibes i'd been sending out and came home - so i grabbed the nearest thing to do my whiny-daft-faced greeting only to find it was a bit heavy though it didn't look much bigger than my puppy (that's because it was TOWFM's boot bag with his rugby boots in - blogassistant#2). Still, i Percy Vered (whoever he is) and didn't let the side down......
Halfterm next week, they tell me so I'll be able to bother TOWFM all day......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home