taradogblog

Saturday, February 09, 2008

We know a nice kipping place on the A46.....

Been trying something new this week to please my public; as they seem so pleased to see when when i come back to the holiday home i thought i'd give them an extra dose and chose a couple of spots each night to get them downstairs for my special puppy-in-the-mouth-daft-expression-on-my-face greeting. Managed it many times with the-one-who-didn't-look-too-pleased-on-my last-few-attempts then with the-one-who-takes-me-for-sandwich-locating-walks. Didn't manage to get TOWFM downstairs (but then i hear you need a crowbar to do that when he's in his pit). Mum thinks it was because i was a bit lonely but actually it's because i think they might be missing me. Might try it on Mum and the Boss and see what happens.....
Also tried a new technique of making sure i'm in their thoughts when the table is cleared after tea. TOWFM and TOWTMFSLW had left the table and closed the door behind them so i positioned myself sossed against the door so the-one-who-clears-the-table couldn't get out without dealing with me first. Not really sure why he called the others back or why they were laughing so much....just goes to show i'm a force to be reckoned with.....
These volvos are quite cosy you know - i've even sold the idea to TOWMFSLW and TOWFM who were found by Mum and the Boss catching up on a bit of shuteye at the dojdrop last night. So is that droppedoff at the dojdrop.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home