taradogblog

Friday, December 14, 2007

Absolute zero minus 247 = very cold

I've been on strike in protest against the paw (it's 'poor', Tara) working conditions at the holiday home. They breached the elf'n'safety regulations by letting the temperature in my bed get below the legal minimum (40 degrees in the shade) so I've been too cold to blog. THEY TURNED MY HEATER OFF. I was seriously considering whether I ought to whistle-blow to Mum and the Boss but thought I'd give the holiday home pack just one more chance (and a good dose of the evil eye) and sure enough it's been back on for the last day or so. At first I thought I'd made a BIG mistake as the heater wasn't on on Monday but the-one-who's-now-smearing-green-stuff-on-the-walls did let me sit on the settee whilst he smeared near my bed (and my radiator). Well, he didn't actually let me, he just didn't notice i'd got on and he didn't actually say I couldn't.......managed it a couple of times later in the week too.
Went on a scary walk with TOWFM this week - getting across the bridge near the stick field was like scaling the north face of the Eiger.......we almost needed to be roped together (i tried to get TOWFM on the lead but he wouldn't come) it was sooooo slippy. Anyway, i managed to crank up the power to my back axle, increased the revs to maximum and got up eventually.........must be all that chicken and turbo rice i eat.
Actually i don't like this cold weather as they keep making me go out for a wee........i'm thinking of putting a litter tray on my christmas list.............and something to pee'n'poo in too.
Apart from that, i've done bugger all this week (no change there then - Blogassistant #1)

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 15 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you teach an old dog new tricks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home