taradogblog

Sunday, October 07, 2007

The days are getting shorter.....

Well thank goodness for that....the rug is back! So i've abandoned the tatty bath towel and taken up the whole of the rug....just as it should be. And do you know I didn't touch the ground between home and the holiday home as Mum lifted me from thepassat into thevolvo without me so much as having to put on my 'i'm an old doj' routine.
Actually, i've had a really hard day as i didn't managed to get Mum up until 10:30 - i'll have to tell the Boss that she sleeps in soooooo long when he's away that my brekker is four hours late!
Had a good play with the really expensive toys they give me at the holiday home - a plashtic water bottle to scrunch and a ripped nappy which used to be worn by TOWFM.....really good fun though they've taken the nappy away saying something about my swallowing-a-tea-towel-trick.
Well, been up nearly 10 hours now so i think it's time for some M then bed......oh no! There's a milk shortage - hardly a mouthful! Not like the big bowl i got when we arrived home on Friday. I'm going to have to hang about on the drive all day tomorrow to see if the milkman comes (you'll have a long wait, Tara - he doen't come till Tuesday!).
Now, where's my puppy........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home