taradogblog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tara 1, Skateboards 0

Had a few problems with the stairs here yesterday, possibly because i'm a bit stiff after a long(ish) slow walk. This is how i normally come downstairs (missing the penultimate step of course)

But yesterday I was a bit stiff having spent the evening in the room i share with TOWFM and slipped on the top step then sort of glided all the way down. Got quite a reception committee at the bottom but don't think i'll try it again. Actually, it's been quite good going for walks today an yesterday as we go out in the volvo then TOWFM and the-one-who-now-only-has-one-stick and i walk SLOWLY back, so they don't keep making comments about old ladies. On today's walk I even found some lovely blackberries to browse - i'm partial to a bit of soft fruit even if it does come with thorns, leaves and bits of twig. I got a bit worried when my new squeaker (sort of an elongated tennis-ball) went in the ditch under the nettles and brambles - and they expected me to go down and get ti out! Do they think i'm some kind of retriever? Anyway, TOWFM finally abseiled down with TOWNOHOS's stick and managed to get it out - i did my impression of a lert and so was very helpful, as usual.

I've heard a rumour that we're going to the cake house next weekend, i do hope it's true as they never feed me here.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home