taradogblog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tara 1, Rubbish bin 0 (scraps, that is)

I hear Mum and the Boss have gone to yellowstone national park - not to be outdone i've been in yellowcar on thedrive today and i'm sure where they've gone can't be as comfy as where i've been. Not sure where the volvo has gone but it did come back this afternoon with the-one-who-still-needs-two-sticks in it so i went dutifully out with my puppy in my mouth (they think its a penguin but i know better) and did my oh-its-you-greeting-song-and-dance then headed back in as it was a bit cold (but not before i'd done a big wee right next to the step).
We've had steak for tea tonight so i made sure i sat up properly and paid attention and YES!!!!! it paid off and i got a lovely piece of fatty gristle plus a rather meagre portion of real meat. Not bad i suppose but i'd rather have had more so i've been emitting in TOWFM's bedroom all this evening in retaliation.
I've also set out to capture the market every aspiring celebrity wants......no, not the States (i'll leave that to Mum & the Boss), I mean Trowbridge. Apparently the taradogblog has been starring in the trowbridge information centre and TOWFM (i think i'll call him my agent from now on) has been explaining to the other inhabitants all about who i am and what i do (you do nothing ,Tara - Blogassistant #1) so i'm widening my appeal a bit. What i want to know is when i start to get more food as a reward.
They keep referring to me as O.I.B (short for Old Iron Bladder, Tara - Blogassistant #1) after the day last week when they all went out quite early and the gabrielle came round at lunctime to 'see to me' (whatever that means). Well, apparently she sneaked on me and told them that though i'd been in the house (asleep, i might add) all morning on my own i didn't want a wee when i was let out. I think she was quite disappointed - but They were clearly impressed when i held on all afternoon too until TOWFM came home. It's not all old ladies who are incontinent, you know.
Right, it's countdown to M time now so i'd better start pesterating.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home