taradogblog

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tara 1, Sleeping places 2

Well i don't know if i'm coming or going at the moment - i went home in the middle of the week aftre more then a week here (and they didn't publish the blog i dictated before i went) then I came back at the usual time & place but have been here for the weekend too. So i think i'm here for the duration but i'm not sure (what is a duration anyway?).
I'm making myself very popular at the moment - at least they are all paying me a lot of attention - i'm still a bit wet after my morning dip and they keep coming up to me, telling me to come on and moving me on from the nice soft carpet where i'm sitting. I keep going with them but haven't worked out why yet, especially as the nice damp patches i created get cold and clammy by the time i get back to them.
I've got a rather swanky new toy - it's a squeaky shoe but what a shoe! It's more of a loafer really and realistic that the-one-who-is-still-sticking-things-to-the-wall tried to put it on the other day to go outside. Needless to say i put him straight. I'm desparate to take it on my walks but TOWFM won't let me as he said soething about not being cool if he got spotted in the village by his mates - i think the time i took my shark (where is my shark anyway?) was too much for him.
I've relocated by the way. I sussed out a way of sleeping in TOWFM's bedroom and getting my nightime bikker. It's simple really - these humanjs are so easy to fool, not like us dojes - i settle down on my bed whilst they are all still up (bit annoying that i still get thrown out to doawee, wherever that is), get a bikker as they go upstairs then follow immediately whilst TOWFM is still plugged into his msninternet (whatever one of those is - but the-ones-who-dont-feed-me are alsways telling him to get off it). Next stage is to lurk in the shadows behind the table near his wardrobe, lie low until the lights go out...and bob's your uncle (what's an uncle and more to the point, what's a bob).
I smell food and the tara-bleeper-on-the-cooker has just sounded so time for me to take up position in the doorway to the kitchen and watch out for flying feet as they step over me. Mmmmmmmm smells like chicken (hope there's no brown rice)......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home