taradogblog

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tara 0, Bridges 2

Didn't have time to blog last week as I was only here for a few days - still, i gave Mum an extra special greeting when she picked me up just to let her know I do like coming home.
Had some very good walks last week though had a bit of bother getting my extra big stick across the bridge over the swimming-brook - i managed it at last but it took me a while to get the trailers of brambles off the end. I'm getting quite good at pretending to ignore my stick when I've run after it and picked it up till just before the-one-who-cleared-up-my-sick-this-morining gets to it - then i just snatch it off and lollop off to prove that i'm in charge of the game. Bit of a problem with the small bidge over the ditch though as I fell off it (they said something about being too cocky, whatever that means) and was left standing on my back legs just about able to get my front feet on the bridge and wondering how to get back up. It was a bit undignified having to be hauled out and i do wich they wouldn't laugh so much sometimes. Actually i'm getting my own back this week as i've decided to go over the top a bit and pretend i don't like that bridge and the stile near it so they have to help me over (what does 'pathetic' and 'big wuss' mean'?) - then just when i've lulled them into a false sense of security i make a dash for the brook and manage a few circles of doggy-paddle (brook's a bit deep this week so i have to watch the current).
Got a really good toy to play with - it alwasy need a really good' kill' when i pcik it up though i get a bit dizzy when i've given it a good shaking.
I'm investigating some navigation lights (maybe i could wear my devil horns inside) as i'm having a bit of trouble with being invisible in the dark when they are watching DVDs as they keep tripping over me - i've told them in so many words that the solution is to let me on the settee but that's not working as yet. Maybe tonight.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home