taradogblog

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tara 1 (actually, almost 11), Food supplements 2

I'm still here! We'll actually I'm not here, I'm there but I dictated this before the Boss came and collected me on Friday so I hope Assisitent and the Sub-Assisitant Dogblogger actually manage to get it posted. I've been dictating for the last few months (yes Tara, and not just about blogging!) but I don't seem to get anything through. But a well-timed word in Stuart's ear and he's forced them to put my thoughts down for posterity (well, you know what they say about tecahers with caravans!). Anyway, I'm now having to dictate rather than DIY (or is it DIM) as my shoulder is playing up a bit and I'm now having to have two additions to my tea - a white one which I try to avoid eating and a squirty one which I can't (I do with the-one-who-feeds-me would stop delaying procedings by filling the syringe then flicking it like some bad actor in a medical soap opera!).

I'd better fill you in on what's been going on these last few months...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home