taradogblog

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tara 1, Other occupants of settee 0




Managed it again! This is me in my DVD viewing spot. I've worked out that if i confine myself to a small part of the settee, a sort of no-mans-land between the other occupants and the arm, then noboby can really give me a good reason why i shouldn't be there - afterall i'm not inhibiting anyone else's free use of the facilities. As you can see, i've also developed the technique of remaining in situ when everyone else has gone as i'm sure they'll forget about me and leave me here when the lights go out and they go up to bed. Still working on how i get my nighty-night bikker if i succeed.
It's been very rainy here today and we went for a fabulous splashy walk this morning - the field had LOADS of puddles to race through after my helicopter-stick (you know, the one that got a good review in What Stick? magazine as having the great acceleration - actually i find that it's a bit difficult to see in the long grass as it's so thin). Then the road up to the Common was flooded which was great for splashing but no-one told me there was a very deep bit near the hedge (it's called a ditch Tara) so i had to engage my emergency swimming function (ESF) till i could get back into splash-mode. Then on the way home....what excitement! My BIG stick was found in the hedge where the-one-with-flooded-wellies had left it a few days ago. I was SO pleased that i dumped the helicopter stick there and then.
Our walk this afternoon (well, these humans do need to get a good amount of exercise you know or they get fidgety and can become destructive - read that in my book about dogs) was more of a swim as the whole of the back field had turned into a lake. I had such fun chasing sticks though it that when we came back i was ready for my tea at 4:00.........do you think that means I can persuade them i need another one before bed time tonight? Might be worth a try.........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home