taradogblog

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tara 0, Greay Hairs 42,000,000



It's not all been plain-sailing you know (though Mum and the Boss plainly do a lot of sailing!) and I have been a bit worried about a few things (as you can see from the gray hair and the worried expression on my face). First of all they have recently told me I came from Safeway! That can't be right - it must be at least Waitrose if not Fortnum & Mason - so I'm having a bit of a class crisis, especially as I hear that Safeway is now the downmarket Morrisons. Actually, thinking about it they are both food shops so maybe I could return to my roots and live there now. Then, all the carpet has disappeared from the holiday home and I can't sneak about anymore plusI don't seem to be able to get a grip (there's always telling me to get a grip). But at least when I'm sick the-one-who-spends-his-time-sticking-small-square-things-on-the-wall only have to clean it off the curtains not too much off the floor. I'm worried about getting old too especially as they tell me that muppety thing is no longer at the House With The Cake - what am I going to chase when we go next week (don't worry Tara, the SBD is still there). There are still some enjoyments in life though.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home