taradogblog

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tara 1, Clear Air 0

Well the cheek of it - some whip-it-snap-it (is that the word?) of an upstart has been in my garden AND on my blog! I'm not surprised that it daren't show it's face. I've been on patrol constantly, CONSTANTLY ever since - i've even had a look in every bin in the house to check it wasn't there and i've barked at anything that moved (and a few things that didn't) just to show the whole world that it's MY holiday home and I'M back in residence. Actually it's been a bit confusing over the few weeks since i was last here - i appear to have acquired THREE other holiday homes and didn't know whether i was coming or going. Everywhere else seemed very keen on giving me a bath but i've not been fwimming for a good few weeks now - why is it that some water they are very keen to get me in but some they say 'oh Tara' in a funny tone of voice when i go in of my own accord? But i seem to have got back into the home/holiday home routine now after an extra long weekend with Mum and the Boss.
One thing i'm also confused about is the fact that they keep referring to me here as Punj - they told the very nice people who were here today that it is short for 'Pungent Pedder', whatever that means. Actually i'm trying to be at my most fragrant in this hot weather (and you are succeeding, Tara), and luckily enough there's no daily swim to was it off. If i think the fragrance is wearing off i just emit a bit extra (that usually clears the room, if not the house) to top it up.
Thinking about it (not that i do much thinking), i think i'll adopt the name Black Blogger for myself - sounds quite stylish don't you think? Better anyway that the names they call me here.........the Grey Streak, PP, Daft Dog (whatever one of those is) to name but a few.
I'm having real trouble getting TOWFM out of bed in the morning at the moment so i'll have to have a lie down now and think how i can improve my technique for tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home