taradogblog

Monday, August 27, 2007

Tara 0, Squatters 1


I'm always on the look out for uninhabited blogs and this one suits me fine....i thought it was supposed to be a holiday home but looks like the Black Blogger has gone on holiday and left the field clear for me! I prefer to keep my identity secret (in case the Black Blogger decides to retaliate) but this place looked like a VERY good place to stay...they gave me some water and played with me a bit and there are some very interesting smells in the garden, especially in the long grass near the brook. I was on my best behaviour (why does everyone always want me to sit?) and most appealing but i did realise they were comparing me with the BB - something about 'not smelling as much', having fewer grey hairs (well i'm only young, you know - can't be a squatter when you are in your dotage) and generally a bit better at following instructions (well, i told you i was on my best behaviour - i usually wit until i'm well established before doing my own thing). Any way, i enjoyed my stay here as i'd had a very long, hot run across the fields after i escaped (bet the person who was supposed to be looking after me got into BIG trouble!) but i got found out and the very nice lady i usually live with came to collect me. Ho hum, better luck next time. "They seek her here, they seek her there" The Chocolate Dojrador (names have been changed to protect the innocent, or at least the old and decepit)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home