taradogblog

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tara 0, Full service history 1

Well, i'm really confused now. It seems to be that i'm here at the weekend again and at home during the week so does that mean home's home and here's here or that home's here and there's there? Anyway, it's a shame i'm not there as i hear there is plenty of water for fwimming in near there (just my luck - the brook isn't even higher than usual here!).
Actually, i got a bit more confused when the-one-who-gave-me-some-duck-pate collected me this week - Mum seemed to be much later dropping me off (hasn't she got anything better to do these days?) and then there wasn't the usual long wait until TOWFM came home - didn't even get a chance for a spell in the car!
I had my 4,000 day service before Mum dropped me off; they checked my suspension (just need to add a little more squirt if i'm groinjing a bit), made sure the air intakes were working and free from debris, didn't do an emissions test this time (thank goodness - i'd definitely have failed as my cat-a-lick-it converter isn't what is used to be). Anyway, i have my own test-cycle for emissions (usually on the couch when they are ignoring me - usually gets me a bit of attention too). I do wonder though why they keep referring to me as pungent pedder (thought that was the Boss when he's hit the aftershave).

Didn't get a respray either as part of the service - definitely showing a few dints and dings which seem to show up white and developing a nice polly-type pink bit on my lip. I was quite annoyed that Mum didn't put this on the manifest so i took things into my own paws and managed to get a bit of coverage from the wet paint on the wall - it's green, but at least that merges in better than white and i can always get some grecian 2000. Got a couple of good decals too - saw them in What Stick(er) magazine and persuaded TOWFM to apply them decorativey to my head; actually, they did say granny smith on them but i'm sure that's some kind of high profile swanky greyhound racing team. And actually i idin't ask TOWFM to stick them on but i've got him well-trained.

Well i'm all blogged out now so think i'll flake out on the rug for a change.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home