taradogblog

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tara 2, Live and vicious towels 0

The-one-who-gives-me-my-breakfast has just said 'if i smelt as bad as you i'd be homeless' - well, if i grumped as bad a him i'd be homeless. Before he gets into more abuse (something about the hair on the bottom of my feet being white) i'll just recount my day to you as its been rather a good one.

06:30 - started the ecomony barks to get them (not TOWFM) out of bed then can upstairs to be ready to explode with my best singy/talky/patheticwimpy display.
06:45 - TOWGMMB emerges and we go downstairs for brekker and a wee (in that order). I ALWAYS have to avoid the second to bottom step with my back legs as i bunny-hop down - don't know why, just a habit to keep them amused really.
06:46 - outside and i manage to sneak off to next door so that TOWGMMB has to come outside in his jarms to get me back. He thinks it's not a good start to the day, i think it's great.
07:00 - upstairs to lurk outside TOWFM's room ready to explode when i see the slightest movement .......and sure enough at
08:15 - TOWFM moves and i assume the invasion position ready to wag my tale so hard it knocks a few cars off the shelves and i do my award-winning singy/talky/extrapateticwimpy noises, culminating in the slightly muffled version as i pick up the pack of cards that keeps the door open. Action then over until....
08:30 - breakfast! Well, their's not mine but if i concentrate hard enough i usually get the milky dregs (i soooooo love milky dregs!) from TOWFM's cereal bowl.
09:00 - TOWFM and TOWGMMB leave in the volvo....without me! So i take up my usual position in the sun on the drive until
11:00 - that lovely postman comes and gives me a biscuit after which i sit back down in the drive until...
12:30 - when the volvo comes back and i hop in until...
16:30 - when we go and collect TOWFM.
17:00 - arrive back and after i realise they've left me in the car and a few barks to remind them we have a great time running round the back garden with my plastic bottles until at.....
17:20 - they tell me to get my collar (which i do, just to humour them) and we're off for a W before T. Do some fwimming and comeback to have my tea and then attack and kill the towels they use to dry me with.
18:30 - we come in for tea (their's not mine) and i attack the towels all over again just after TOWFM has folded them up nicely in the conservatory. Did you know that i can get both in my mouth and one go and create havoc (whatever that is) giving then a good shake?
18:35 - give my bed a REALLY good scrawp so it's now unusable until someone sorts it out for me
18:45 - tea..........still waiting for my titbits but its now
19:50 - and none have appeared. I can WAIT.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home