taradogblog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Take one doj, a bathmat and a peasant.......

Just been for a trip round the lounge floor on my bathmat with blogassistant #1 pulling me and me getting some really good squeaks out of my longtennisballthing...and i've just proved that i am intelligent (for get about what TOWGMMB says about only being intelligent-looking) by unrolling the mat and getting my thingballtennislong out. Actually despite trying for nearly a week i've still not managed to get the squeak out of my toy.
Any way i've just been extinguished for the first time tonight, whatever that means (it means you've been put out, Tara) having had my M and i'm now settled down in front of the fire getting nicely toasted. Oh, there's my peasant, must just have a chew of that before i get back to the serious business of blogging. Where was i? oh yes...these bathmats are really good multi-purpose things...the only soft bit on the floor downstairs to lie on (except my bed, but i'm not going on that unless they give me a bikker), excellent for skating round the floor, really good for a shakey-kill and not bad for scrawping either.
Oh, there's my peasant again! Behaving in a manner which means it needs another good chew and probably a shake too...
We're off to the House with the Cake and the SBD tomorrow so i'll see if i can evict the Silver Surfer off his perch to make way for the Black Blogger and an outside broadcast....wonder if the-one-who-thinks-the-SBD-needs-protection-from-me (NO WAY! I need protection from him!) has made my cake yet........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home