taradogblog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend breaks...and spillages

I've been away for the weekend - to the holiday home of the holiday home, so to speak. We went to the house with the cake and i got a big fuss as usual - even from the SBD which seemed quite interested in me. How i ever thought it was a C-A-T i don't know. I just sat there minding my own business and it kept sidling up to me and even sniffed my paw on one occasion. Actually, i thought it was a bit beneath me to encourage it so i just ignored it for the whole time....what SBD, i didn't see an SBD.
Any way I was allowed to sleep in TOWFM's room which was a bit confusing in the morning as i couldn't sort out what i was supposed to do....so i went and did my puppy-in-the-mouth talkysingy bit in the room which once had a cat in and got them up instead. And then, when they all went out they didn't close any of the doors so i spent the morning lying in the sun on the couch. I might not have got any cake this time but all in all i liked it there.
I've been in the doghouse here a bit today - i spent the morning in the car then came in all crunkly-eared-and-funny-walked when i heard that lunch was ready and thought i'd treat them to a few squeaks on my longtennisballthing so i gave it a scrawp to get it out from behind my waterbowl and.........you've probably guessed what happened so i left the scene quickly whilst TOWFM and the-one-who-like-me-has-no-sticks cleared it up. Then later on we went to see the gabrielleandandrew (really don't know what one of those is) in the volvo-with-the-back-folded-down and whilst we were there at the farm i saw a cat so really told it what for from inside the car. Couldn't really understand why TOWFM and TOWLMHNS were laughing so much in the front of the car so i gave them an extra special evil eye.
They've got my radiator on now so i might even spend some time in my bed this week...or maybe not.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home