taradogblog

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Is it me?

Oh no!!!! I've gone completely white, put on a bit of weight, got even shorter legs, can't remember how to get downstairs and that's not either the Boss or TOWFM encouraging me!!!!!!Will they recognise me at the holiday home after a couple of weeks away at my holiday home's holiday home?

Wait a minute.......actually that's not me, it's the pendle with the unclerichard she bring with her offering a grape (didn't offer me one, but then I wasn't actually there at the time). Well i don't mind lending MY holiday home to the pendle as she's not bad really............ as long as she doesn't play with my toys. I'm having a couple of weeks away from the holiday home but will be back next week and i hope nothing's gone amiss whilst i've been away......

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 03 November, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew the Black Blogger was away! That's why I came back to see those noce people who are always so please to see me. My Mum turned up pretty soon afterwards to collect me again but I know I'll be back (ich komme wieder!)...they seek her here, they seek her there.........eat your heart out Arnie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home