taradogblog

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Swimming 3, Damnations 0

Back into the routine this week....i get a bit confused when i'm not in my routine. Actually, it wasn't quite as it should be when i got handed back at the end on this week as i hadn't had chance to do an outside-greeting on TOWFM after we'd collected him and then there were Mum and the Boss (why was the Boss looking a bit cross-eyed and ropey, anyone know?) and i didn't quite know who to greet first. I decided it was in my best interests to pass over TOWFM then greet the pari (that's plural for parents, you know) - especially as TOWFM had slept all the way to the dogdroplayby and ignored me (well, ignored me until he passed me a very tasty pringle to munch).
Been doing lots of fwimming this week - even did two fwims on the walk i took the-one-with-a-worse-limp-than-me. Only problem was she can't get down to the riverbank so i lost my stick as she wouldn't come and pick it up (and of course it would ruin my reputation as a non-retriever to bring it back to her). I've also worked out that if i hang back a bit i can roll in some really nice-smelling stuff and TOWAWLTM can't run back and stop my fun - so i made the most of it but thought the better of it later when she hosed me down when we got back to the house.
Been a lert this week as i'd heard there was now a damnation using my field to go for a walk but i've obviously seen it off (from the safety of the garden, of course) as i've not seen it at all.
Been wondering if i should start getting Mum and the Boss up earlier.......about 5:30 sounds a good time.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home