taradogblog

Friday, November 09, 2007

The Black Blogger returns

Life's back to normal this week, although i had to get up VERY early to be taken to the dojdrop site...how comes they complain when I get up too early sometimes then drag me up when I'm still dozing at others? Anyway, i heard rumours that Mum had told the-one-who-hasn't-had-the-pleasure-of-seeing-me-for four-weeks that I was much perkier now that the weather was cooler so i set out this week to prove them wrong and stuck tenaciously to the inside of the house (more particularly the BIG radiator at the top of the stairs), only going out for a post-holiday inspec.
I see that whippersnapper has been on my blog again - cheek of it! And thependle too so i had to have a good smiff in all the corners of the garden....till if got too cold and i had to come back in.
Had a BIG surprise yesterday when the Boss came to collect me from the holiday home...i had a really good bark till he got close enough for me to see it was him, then picked up The Greeting Shoe only to find it was one of TOWFM's clodhoppers and didn't fit very well in my dainty mouth. Situation outside has obviously improved as we didn't need combat gear to get home this time.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home