taradogblog

Monday, February 04, 2008

Sandwiches and risotto

Couldn't belive my luck today! There we were trotting across the field (you know I have to take Them out each day so that they can get a bit of exercise by thowing sticks for me) and there was a sandwich......just lying there saying 'eat me' (actually that's what all food says to those of us dojradors intelligent enough to translate it). Good job i'm quick off the mark as the-one-who-isn't-smearing-at-the-moment nearly go to it before me, and he'd just had his lunch, greedy thing. Must go past that spot again to see if there are anymore...i wonder of they grow in that field.
Actually it was a bit odd as they had chicken and brown rice for tea (and i had a bit of skid during the preparation mmmmmmmm)....have we got the meals mixed up round here if i'm having sandwiches and they're having doj food? TOWFM had risotto and he very kindly left some for me so that made an ideal snack between T and M.
There's been a lot of those black things flying low over the garden today. At first i thought they were big cats trying to evade me but then i realised even cats can't make their tails go round that fast, even when i'm chasing them. Wonder if that's where the sandwich came from as they have things hanging off beneath them.....maybe it's more sandwiches.
Righty - oh, it's M time now, then i get extinguished then i play with my squeaky ball, then my new plashtic bottle, then i settle down on TOWFM's chair for the evening.
Love this new carpet...pity the radiator has gone, but on the whole i'd rather have something soft to lie on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home