taradogblog

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Winter's on its way...........

MMMMMM.....'driving home for Christmas'......just humming along again. Actually, the words should be 'being driven home for Christmas' but no-one seems to know that version. AND there's been a comment on the bloj - TOWFM tells me it's from someone called Roger.....so is that roj-on-the-doj-bloj?
Anyway, I've seen a very interesting notice in the kitchen. I don't normally look at notices as they aren't edible but i might just follow this one up. It says that i can get a winter check (not sure why i have to go in the garage for it, can't they do it near a radiator?)...that's front and rear breaks (but i haven't broken anything this week, let alone at the front and the rear!), all my fluids topped up (hopefully not too much as that will means i'll have to go outside in the cold more often to un-top them), a check on my battery (not sure what that is...some kind of squeaky toy?) and the condition and pressures checked on my legs. Problem is that when i tried to follow it up yesterday i only got as far as next-door-but-two before the-one-who-has-started-calling-me-yet-another-nickname came and hauled me back.
We watched a great DVD this week....well, they watched it and i managed to find myself a space on the settee for the duration. They really don't leave me enough space - i'm entitled to at least half the settee and the three of them should sit on the other half.........still managed to make progress after a good thrutch just at the climax of the film so they are distracted.
And i do wish all those people wouldn't get in the way when Mum carries me from the volvo to the passat.........it's hard enough work for me as it is.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home