taradogblog

Sunday, February 24, 2008

We've been skating

.....well, TOWFM has been skating and so have I, but not together. He went into Bristol with a gang of boys (obviously i'm doja non grata - am i as embarrassing as him mum then?) and i went skating on a puddle in fulwood lane....i let TOWFM come with me! Mind you, it was a bit scrabbly and i did end up with my feet in some very cold water....wonder if TOWFM and his mates did too?
Had quite a bit of success getting with the other puupies on the couch this week, though it's a bit of a tight squeeze when the-one-who-now-chauffers-me comes home and i end up with one leg behind TOWFM and one in front. Mind you at least they then pay me some attention - otherwise i've found i have to go and get my puppy and look all appealing to get some notice.
I've heard that someone from the other side (well, from the house with the cake, at least) has been trying toc ontact me but can't get past the armed guards on my blog (just trying to make sure there are no interlopers, you know)........well, I've had a go myself in disguise (being a nonny mouse) and if the-one-with-the-SBD would like to look at the comments to this blog he will see the secret password.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 24 February, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all you have to type your comment (no abuse please, this is a blog for old ladies) then you retype the squiggly letters in the box beneath them then you remain anonymouse by clicking the button then you publish. Then you have to wait whilst blogassistant # 1 or # 2 vets (on no, not the VETS!!!!!) it before i allow it to appear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home