taradogblog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

We're eating crisps....

....well THEY are and as usual I'm being starved and not getting a look in. I'm at the holiday home for the duration and have been sitting in the sun in the garden all weekend. Mind you, i do need to be a lert as there's plenty to woof at...including a mirror image of myself across the brook which woofed back at me (that's Barnaby, Tara, he's about your age but not as decrepit - blogassistant #1)! And i've found a great new toy, a yellow bucket which i can chase all round the garden without needing assistance from the humanjs.
Got a bit of a limp this week so i've been taking it easy (when do you ever do otherwise, Tara - blogassistant #2) and trying to get some sympathyfood but no luck so far. Luckily i've got a bit of jet propulsion at the moment to boost me up the stairs but i've had a few dojy moments coming down. Luckily i don't need to come down often (just for T, M or maybe a short W) as TOWFM's chair is now my permanent home upstairs and i don't even need him to be there when i'm in residence.
Well it's five minutes to T time so I need to step up the wittering i've been doing for the last hour to make sure i get my chickenandbrownriceandwhitepillandsquirt on time..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home