taradogblog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Penquins, barbequing and being sick

in that order really! I thought my luck was in on friday as TOWFM got himself all dolled up in a black and white penguin suit after spending at least two hours in the bathroom.......well i was ready to go in my black and white suit with my penguin but they left me behind! Was i dressed wrongly? I was a bit miffed and spent the rest of the evening skulking at the top of the stairs just to show TOWFM that i wasn't a bit bothered when he came home.
Things looked up the next day when TOWFM and the-one-who-never-clears-up-my-sick took me for a nice long swim and then on the way back i spotted them-with-the-SBD-and-the-cake across the field - thought at first it was more of those small skippy black and white things who invade my personal space and need a good steggy-bark at. Then realised my error and did my crinkly-wigs greeting just in case they'd brought cake with them. No luck, but it paid off in the end when the-one-who-goes-out-in-the-garden-as-often-as-me gave me a pork chop at the barbeque.......
The barbeque was great fun and i saw (and ignored) the polly (about time she got some white on her I think) and two SBDs as well as having plenty to sniff at what with the barbeque, the ginee, the farmyard, the puppies (too yappy for me) Baj and Zorro (that's what the SBDs there are called). Then i even got a bikker at hometime - still pestered for some M when i get home even though it was very late and way past my bed time. Anyway, it was all a bit much so i was sick in the night and the-one-who-cleans-up-my-sick had to do the usual - don't think i was very popular.
Back to the usual routine now - sleep on the rug, move upstairs and sleep on the landing, move into TOWFM's room and sleep next to his wardrobe, move downstairs and sleep in the conservatory...on, hang on a minute it's M time.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home