taradogblog

Friday, April 25, 2008

Skippy heffers, stegs and bulls**t

Life's really hotted up at the holiday home though i do find the time flying and the end of the week comes so quickly these days (that's because you go home in the middle of the week now, Tara). First of all i'm not sure if the black and white things in the field next door are damnations or small-ish cows - whatever they are whenever i walk across the field they all come running towards me and it's takes really good steg to prevent them from getting too close. Of course TOWFM needs protecting so i can't run across the field like some of the dojs round here. And then there are bigger black and white things in the field at the bottom of the graden which are not quite as skippy and one of them is much bigger and brown with a white face and all the black and white ones seem to like him and he bellows a lot (i just bark back)...oh, they tell me it's a herefordbull - i thought that was what i got a load of when i go to the house with the cake and they tell me there's no cake! And then there's the very threateneing gang of chieckens which have taken up residence in the field too....it's getting much too crowded round here
Been fwimming quite a lot with TOWFM in the last couple of weeks -well, TOWFM doesn't actually come in with me but he does egg me on. I was doing my injured-racehorse-bit this week and swam up stream for a good few yards (had to do a circle at the end though) then caused a bit of consternation by nearly getting out on the wrong bank....in the field with the herefordbull in. Just like to keep them on their toes, you know.
I'm not sure what's caused these short weeks but i think the Boss has been demoted as i keep hearing Mum saying he's now private sector - I'm not sure what that means for me as i don't like to mix with the hoipolloi and am worried that i won't be able to wear my red collar anymore.
But on the bright side they've got a very comfy rug in the conservatory now so i can sit in the sun in comfort and pant all day.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home