taradogblog

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Who me? I did nuffink

Someone's in the doghouse (what's wrong with dog houses anyway?) and it's not me.......it's TOWFM! (Nur, nur, ne-nur nur), Actually it nearly was me but i retrieved the situation at the last minute and got some sympathy for it too. TOWFM got his place in the doghouse for internetting too late when the GM and the one-who-drives-my-volvobed were trying to get to sleep as TOWDMV goes out very early in the morning, before i've even had a chance to relocate upstairs. Anyway, i had a bit of an accident in the middle of the night when i fell down the stairs when trying to sneak up in the dark and TOWDMV came down to rescue me and park me with a bikker back on the bed and i really laid it on thick so that i got sympathy not a good telling off. I can obviously read the situation better than TOWFM (so maybe it should be called the 'nagerhouse not the doghouse) as he got into BIG trouble when he got up for a wee just before getting up time and went straight back to bed without paying me any attention. So what could i do but drop him in it (serves him right for being AWOL last week) and start barking at the bottom of the stairs? I must say i didn't know TOWDMV could move that fast with no glasses on but decided pretty quickly i'd probably be better off if i got back on my bed then TOWFM could take all the blame.....which he did and i got off scot-free (biscuit-free also which was a bit of a downside).
I'm also keeping a low profile tonight as the GM is threatening to cut things off at 10:30 tonight.......oh, it's only the internet so it will only be painful to TOWFM who will probably get very 'nagerish and demonstrate that he'll make a good GM when he's older.
The holiday home-attendants are buggering off and leaving me for the next few weeks so it's a good job i've done my blog before the internet amputation happens......see you in September (well, i'll see Mum and Private Sector tomorrow but you know what i mean)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home