taradogblog

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bears and backstroke

That damn puppy is never where it should be for the morning routine ejecting TOWFM from his bed and nor is the lady bird. Just look – this morning I had to wrestle with a BEAR (but this one wasn’t actually, it had a yellow jumper on)….well it was either that or the pile of magazines so I settled for the bear until TOWFM said very loudly to put sell-a-steam down (no Tara, it’s called Celestine). Anyway, I’m NOT taking the blame for the fact that it needs some cardio-thoracic surgery – there was a rip there BEFORE I picked it up.
I’m finding doj-walks a bit trying at the moment as I have to walk in straight lines in the field on the other side of the brook. The blackandwhitemooeypooeythings have gone (but are still in the field next door and need a good stegging to get them put of the way) and it’s now rows upon rows of something or other which I occasionally disarray (damned spellchecker never comes up with the white road) into and get lost. Then, the only stick at the fimming hole was so big I nearly had to do backstroke to turn with it and then was so low in the water I needed a bilge pump to get afloat again. Still good fun though dropping the stick at the edge of the brook just out of TOWFM’s reach.
Had to do extra noisy squeaky-ball-and-plashtic-bottle-crunkling for my post M playtime this week as They just don’t realise that it’s ME who should be the centre of attention at that time of day not that black-thing-on-a-wobbly-trolley. I don’t get that kind of treatment form the old-people-i-grant-an-audience-to-on-fridays.
Rumour has it TOWFM's indiot-expodishun-fun-draisingdisco need a doj so i'm signing up (that's a DJ not a doj, Tara - blogassistant #2) so i can do my 'i'm too lazy for my punj, for my punj' (with apologies to Right Said Fred - blogassistant #2)...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home