taradogblog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wilkommen im Datzi-blog


Grüß Gott und wilkommen in Bad Tölz! Meine Name ist Datzi und ich bin keine Tara mit längeren Haar (es wäre besser Datzi, wenn du englisch spricht- blogmitarbeiter nr.1)

I bet you sought it vas Tara going srough a hippy-phase. Vell it's not - und i'fe been invited onto ze blog by ze family-from-ze-holiday-home. But vy heven't i been invited into ze volvo too?I am sure i vill make Tara very jealous as i live in a gasthof and hev unlimited access to ze surplus food and ze beer! In fect i'fe invented a new sing called ze LabrAbfalle as i can't eat it all. I hef plenty to bark at vot wiz all ze bycycles.I am not very old (but not very young eezer und i hef to keep my chin down so ze grey bits don't show) have a GSOH and am looking for friendship with a labradojin of mature years with a view to a long term relationship. Ach scheisse! Wrong website............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home