taradogblog

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Due to doj-nical deaficulties, we are unable to fetch the ummm scheduled video at this time because the clocks have gone black and it's time to start pesterating for M.

Welcome to the 100th yogblog - and here's me eating my celebratory yog along with the usual clucking from the blogmitarbeiters. We had porridge for breakfast (what is porridge anyway - tasted a bit like ...oh, actually what do i care what it tasted like) but i wasn't allowed syrup on mine (now that would have been funny to watch - blogmitarbeiter #1) but i'm ever hopeful for tomorrow. And on this blogtastic day I lost TOWFM this morning! I was having my celebratory lie in (welded to the radiator as usual - blogmitarbeiter #2) then hearing a movement upstairs i rushed up, pineapple in my mouth and launched myself into our bedroom....to find he wasn't there! So to check he wasn't hiding i went and inspecced the bed (and increased the volume) but no, not there. So i then had to go into all the other rooms (increasing the volume all the time) until it was pointed out he was in the room where he spends about half of each day. Well, i waited for such a long time that the call for breakfast went out and just as i was coming downstairs he emerged and left me in a quandary.....but the sounds of crockery on the table won and i carried on down and barked until he followed.

Been quite an exciting day all in all (no it hasn't Tara, you just had to pack it all in for the short time you were actually awake and away from your radiator - blogmitarbeiter #2). Went off for a walk this afternoon with my little stick sticking out of the corner of my mouth (what is a fag anyway?) but we'd not got as far as the gate to the fimming place when all of a sudden i heard Private Sector shouting across the field! (stupid boy!) So i did my crunkly-eared-wiggly-bottom walk all the way back across and forgot my walk. I even got my tea early (and a bit of biscuit crumb he dropped on the floor).

Anyway, where's my telegram from the Queen.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home